We are seeking a board eligible/certified Pediatrician to join an inpatient pediatric service. You would be joining a collegial group of providers with the support of an award winning hospital in the community of Concord, New Hampshire, which is ranked #1 in the nation for the “Most Livable States”.
Generous compensation package:
• Competitive salary guarantee
• Sign on bonus
• Relocation Assistance
• Productivity bonus
• Quality bonus
Live, work and play in Concord:
Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
• One hour to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
• Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 20 minutes from Concord
• An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
• Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
• Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
• Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
• Completion of Pediatric Residency
• Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing
Concord Hospital is non-profit, academic community hospital located in the state capital of Concord, New Hampshire. Currently operating with 209-staffed beds, Concord Hospital offers a wide range of specialties and services to the 145,000 people in its primary service area and 245,000 people in its secondary service area. The newly renovated pediatric unit has 8 inpatient beds, dedicated pediatri...c nurses and a child life specialist. There are approximately 1,500 births per year, with a 6-bed level II nursery staffed by the Pediatric Hospitalists and primary care pediatricians. The continuing mission of Concord Hospital is to provide the finest health care available to the people in the communities that we serve. Concord Hospital is a fully licensed facility and has been under full accreditation by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations since the founding of that organization in 1946.