Community based, private group practice seeks to recruit a BC/BE Pediatrician to join their highly respected large single specialty group of 5 pediatricians. Advanced Practitioner support. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to start with an established group. The current call expectation is 1:5. Position includes rounding on newborns in Level II nursery. Atrium Medical Center has approximately 850 births per year. Opportunity to attend deliveries is available but not required. A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include: Competitive Salary, Sign on Bonus, Relocation, Medical Education Debt Repayment, Rich Benefit Package
Atrium Medical Center is a 328-bed hospital in Warren County serving residents of southwest Ohio. As a full-service hospital, Atrium offers advanced technology and expert medical care in a setting designed with patient and family comfort and convenience in mind. This is evident in amenities, such as all-private patient rooms, room service, 24-hour visiting for families and more.
Key services in...clude;
24/7 heart services, including open-heart surgery, stent placement and electrophysiology studies.
• Advanced cancer care center with medical and radiation oncology services, including IMRT, IGRT, MammoSite and high-dose rate brachytherapy.
• Verified Level III trauma center with dedicated trauma and cardiac rooms, as well as on-unit imaging.
• Women’s center with digital mammography, breast MRI and Dexa scan for osteoporosis.
• Primary Stroke Center certification from The Joint Commission
• Chest Pain Center accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers — the only one in Butler and Warren counties.
• Home-like Family Birth Center with a Level II Perinatal Nursery, multiple birthing options and amenities for families
• Inpatient and outpatient surgical services, including minimally invasive options such as robotic-assisted surgery.