Your singular expertise belongs with the best in Brooklyn.
There are certain decisions only a physician with strong knowledge of Neonatology and Perinatology can arrive at; decisions that greatly impact the future for the littlest patients, their parents, and even other physicians and residents. Explore all the reasons such a brilliant and skilled physician belongs with The Brooklyn Hospital Center.
The Hospital has been a leader in the provision of complete, efficient, and community-responsive care since 1839, and is a Top Performer for Key Quality today, with a mission of Keeping Brooklyn Healthy through a multitude of innovative hospital and community-based services. The NICU has 21 beds, is renowned as a Level 3 provider, helps handle about 2300 births a year, and also offers an exciting community resource known as the New Asian initiative.
The chosen physician will:
• Have full-time (40-hour) authority for professional services in the NICU
• Participate in night/weekend call at least one week out of the month, plus in-house call if needed
• Have attending duties including morning rounds and supervision of Pediatric, NICU and Nursery Residents
• Teach and supervise students’ medical and clinical research activities
The ideal candidate must have:
• Current license to practice in the State of New York
• Board Certification in Pediatrics
• BC/BE in Neonatology and/or Perinatology
• The desire to work in a high volume NICU
• A passion for serving multicultural or disadvantaged populations
Team members here enjoy a stimulating work setting, a vibrant downtown Brooklyn location, and more. To apply, please e-mail resume/CV directly to email@example.com
Welcome to The Brooklyn Hospital Center (TBHC). We have been keeping Brooklyn healthy for 170 years and counting. TBHC is committed to providing quality healthcare to the greater New York area. Our focus is ensuring optimal patient care through the use of advanced technology, innovative medical and surgical treatments, and staff expertise. Our experienced and compassionate team of doctors, nurse...s and staff represent the best in medical excellence.
As Brooklyn’s first hospital, we are proud to be a part of this incredibly diverse community. We offer individualized treatment for people of all ages, with all types of health conditions, and are dedicated to serving Brooklyn.