Texas Children’s Urgent Care continues to expand! With seven Urgent Care clinics located in the Texas Medical Center and Greater Houston area, opportunities are available for patient oriented Pediatricians. As a member of the team, physicians enjoy flexible schedules and may work per-diem, part-time or full-time. Our staff and equipment support the needs of children and young adults up to age 18.
• The Woodlands
• The Texas Medical Center
• Memorial City
Physicians have flexibility building their schedules. Many physicians enjoy working per-diem on weekends and other physicians enjoy working full-time. Below are the clinic hours:
Greater Houston Area Clinics:
• Monday - Friday: 4:30pm - 11pm
• Saturday and Sunday: 12:00pm - 8pm
Texas Medical Center Clinic:
• Monday - Sunday: 11:00am -11pm
• BC/BE in Pediatrics
• Experience reading diagnostic studies
• Experience performing procedures including suturing and splinting
• Competitive hourly rate
• Comprehensive benefits package: health insurance, 401K, dental and vision
• Benefits package provided to qualifying physicians
• Malpractice coverage
If you would like to learn more about opportunities with Texas Children’s Urgent Care, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Texas Children's Urgent Care was created to respond to the growing need for expert pediatric urgent care. With locations in the greater Houston area, we emphasize quality, customer service, convenience, efficiency and affordability. Combined, these allow us to provide the highest quality pediatric urgent care for the children of Houston.