Full Time / Part Time opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible career oriented Pediatrician or Meds/Peds Physician in beautiful Colorado. Pediatric practice is a well established practice with over 25 years experience located in Grand Junction, CO. Practice to include:
- Neonataology/NNP support at both state of the art hospitals in the valley
- No C-Section or deliveries to attend
- Light on-call 1 out of every 3 with nurse triage provided through Denver Children's Hospital
Fast Facts about Grand Junction, Colorado
- Grand Junction is in Mesa County Colorado which has a population of 150,000. It is the home of the Colorado National Monument.
- Excellent public schools that include a high school international baccalaureate program and Colorado Mesa University, home of the Mavericks.
- The Grand Valley provides mild winters yet is know tor world class skiing in Aspen, Vail and Telluride only a 2 hour drive away and 45 minutes away from the local ski resort, Powderhorn. It is also a 2 hour drive to Moab, Utah where you can enjoy hiking the arches or mountain biking.
- Grand Junction is an outdoorsman's paradise.
- The low cost of living and reasonably priced real estate makes Grand Junction a desirable place to live. Live a well balanced life where you can work and play amidst small town charm.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 970-242-6198. Feel free to contact Crystal at 970-242-7060 with inquiries.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: 227654
Pediatric Practice located in beautiful Grand Junction, CO