We have an exciting opportunity for a Pediatric Intensivist to join our team at BSA.
Our search includes:
• New Residents and Fellows are welcomed
• Will be joining a trusted Mentor who has been with the program over 20 years
• Coverage includes Pediatric inpatient unit and Pediatric ICU
• Providing hospitalist services for select community Pediatricians
• Provide Pediatric sedation
• 10 days per month (24-hour shifts) with additional shifts available
• Typical patient census of 2-5 patients
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: 112818
Highly regarded for its strong clinical outcomes, excellent culture and deep community ties, BSA offers the opportunity to build a career with a thriving health system. Continued investment in new facilities and services, as well as strong physician leadership, make BSA an ideal fit for physicians at all stages of their careers.
With its quintessential Texas charm, Amarillo provides a convenient, family-friendly lifestyle as well as easy access to major metro areas.
About BSA Health System:
• Recognized as a Top 100 Hospital in the nation (in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018)
• Recognized on Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work
• CMS rates BSA with 4-stars