Phoenix Children’s Hospital (PCH) and the Division of Hospital Medicine are seeking pediatric hospitalists interested in exciting careers in academic hospital medicine as we continue to expand our clinical programs and advance our academic endeavors. Our highly collegial Division, composed of over 45 faculty across two sites, nurture a variety of clinical, educational, quality improvement and research interests.
Current recruitment efforts are focused on filling three positions: a hybrid and a nocturnist position at our main campus and a position at our expanding community site, Mercy Gilbert hospital in Gilbert, Arizona.
PCH is a freestanding children’s hospital with a level 1 trauma center and comprehensive subspecialty care. Our division is actively involved in investigator-initiated and multicenter research, as well as quality improvement initiatives. We host an established, vibrant, 2-year hospitalist fellowship program. Our faculty also play an integral role in medical education for PCH pediatric residents and medical students from the University of Arizona, Mayo and Creighton University.
We are looking for leaders, scholars, educators, and committed clinicians to join our dynamic Division of Hospital Medicine. Ideal candidates for these positions include experienced Hospitalists and fellowship graduates. Opportunities for career advancement are outstanding.
We offer competitive salary, benefits, vacation, and CME. All candidates must be general pediatric board eligible/certified.
Phoenix is the 5th largest city in the U.S. with over 300 days of sunshine!
Interested individuals should send a Curriculum Vita and cover letter to:
Lisa Fox, DO Interim Division Chief, Pediatric Hospital Medicine Phoenix Children's Hospital firstname.lastname@example.org
David Blaha Physician Talent Acquisition Partner Phoenix Children's Hospital email@example.com
Internal Number: 493687
About Phoenix Children's Hospital
Phoenix Children’s is Arizona’s only nationally ranked children’s hospital and has grown to become one of the leading pediatric health care systems in the country. Every day our clinical, professional and support staff work collaboratively to deliver on our mission to provide hope, healing and the best health care for children and their families. We embrace the challenges of providing compassionate, high-quality, family-centered care to the most complex patients in the region.
With a medical staff of nearly 1,000 specialists, Phoenix Children’s is one of the largest pediatric healthcare systems in the country, and the most comprehensive children's care facility in the state. We provide inpatient, outpatient, trauma and emergency care across more than 75 subspecialties.
We provide hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their families.
Phoenix Children's will be the premier regional pediatric center in the Southwest, nationally recognized as one of the best for pediatric care, innovative research and medical education. We will:
- Offer the most comprehensive pediatric care services in the Southwest, providing a full range of servi...ces solely dedicated to children.
- Be recognized for innovative research supported by leading clinical trials of new treatment and diagnostic methods.
- Be recognized for providing advanced education and training for clinical providers.
- Be known as an effective advocate for Arizona’s children.
- Family-centered care that focuses on the needs of the child first, and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaboration within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that sets the standard for pediatric healthcare today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best services in the most cost-effective way