A community based hospital in a gorgeous location in Northern California is seeking a qualified candidate for a pediatric hospitalist program staff position. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing system with a strong reputation for high-quality, value-driven patient care.
• Affiliation with a major academic center—opportunity to participate in quality improvement, teaching residents and medical students and educational activities including mock codes and neonatal resuscitations
• Academic retirement benefits and strong specialty support
• Level II NICU
• Tremendous sub-specialty support, 24/7 telemedicine available to neonatology, PICU, and hospitalist with all pediatric sub-specialties available by phone
• Seeking candidates that have an interest in community based medicine that includes a broad range of pediatric care including newborn care
One of the most historic areas in California, this city offers endless opportunities to experience adventure while surrounded by breathtaking scenery and consistent sunshine.
• Lower cost of living than other major metro areas in California
• Exceptional public and private schools and remarkable housing options
• An abundance of outdoor recreation
• Close to freshwater rivers and lakes
• A vibrant downtown area, professional sports, and multiple international airports
Convenient access to Lake Tahoe, Napa, and the San Francisco Bay Area
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Ashlie Korb at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference PHSP-124854
Internal Number: PHSP-124854
About Merritt Hawkins
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.