Phoenix Children’s Hospital division of pediatric urology is seeking a Division Chief to lead one of the largest urology practices in the southwest. The group includes five board certified physicians, two physician assistants and one nurse practitioner who manages the Enuresis center. We currently cover five satellites clinics. Our outpatient clinics offer ultrasound, Urodynamics and neonatal circumcisions. Robotic cases are done in an adult hospital with the state of the art Da Vinci. We serve a diverse patient population who require care for a wide spectrum of common complex urologic patients. We participate in specialized clinics like gender anomalies, stone, spina bifida and transition clinic.
We are the pediatric urology teaching program for the residency in urology of the Mayo Clinic and urology residency of Creighton University. The division has been recognized by US News & World Report best Urology program the last eight years. Academic appointments are available from University of Arizona College of Medicine-Phoenix, Mayo Clinic School of Medicine and Creighton University.
About Phoenix Children’s Hospital:
Phoenix Children’s Hospital is Arizona’s only children’s hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Children’s Hospitals. Phoenix Children’s provides world-class inpatient, outpatient, trauma, emergency and urgent care to children and families in Arizona and throughout the Southwest. As one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country, Phoenix Children’s provides care across more than 75 pediatric specialties. Phoenix Children’s is poised for continued growth in quality patient care, research and medical education.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Board certified in Urology
- Board certified in Pediatric Urology
- Previous leadership experience in running a division or program with successful development of clinical education and/or research programs
- Academic and/or leadership accomplishments that would qualify the candidate for Associate Professor or higher level at most US medical schools
- Current Arizona License to practice medicine or the ability to obtain one prior to start date.
Raye Jean Becker
Physician Talent Acquisition Partner
O: (602) 933-1101 – C: (319) 290-2906
Internal Number: DCURO
About Phoenix Children's Hospital
Phoenix Children’s is Arizona’s only nationally ranked children’s hospital and has grown to become one of the leading pediatric health care systems in the country. Every day our clinical, professional and support staff work collaboratively to deliver on our mission to provide hope, healing and the best health care for children and their families. We embrace the challenges of providing compassionate, high-quality, family-centered care to the most complex patients in the region.
With a medical staff of nearly 1,000 specialists, Phoenix Children’s is one of the largest pediatric healthcare systems in the country, and the most comprehensive children's care facility in the state. We provide inpatient, outpatient, trauma and emergency care across more than 75 subspecialties.
We provide hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their families.
Phoenix Children's will be the premier regional pediatric center in the Southwest, nationally recognized as one of the best for pediatric care, innovative research and medical education. We will:
- Offer the most comprehensive pediatric care services in the Southwest, providing a full range of servi...ces solely dedicated to children.
- Be recognized for innovative research supported by leading clinical trials of new treatment and diagnostic methods.
- Be recognized for providing advanced education and training for clinical providers.
- Be known as an effective advocate for Arizona’s children.
- Family-centered care that focuses on the needs of the child first, and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaboration within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that sets the standard for pediatric healthcare today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best services in the most cost-effective way