Location: Mooresville, Indiana
Internal Number: R-083240
Franciscan Health Mooresville Campus
1201 Hadley Road Mooresville, Indiana 46158
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Pediatric Medicine Physician to join our growing pediatric medicine practice at FPN Heartland Crossing Pediatrics located in Mooresville, IN. Our providers diagnose and treat medical illnesses, provide preventive care such as annual checkups and health risk assessments, and give guidance on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. In addition, they manage chronic conditions and can refer to specialists or coordinate hospital care as needed.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members to deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Clinic hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Flexible full-time schedule
- EPIC electronic medical record
- Busy, established practice
- Strong mentorship available from seasoned physicians in practice
- Telehealth offered
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Indianapolis, Indiana's capital city, is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options. Indianapolis continues to grow with thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, talented workforce, robust convention/hospitality market, and a quickly expanding residential community with a superb quality of life. Indianapolis has a large, diverse population with many cultural events and restaurants.
Indianapolis is famously associated with sporting events as it hosts two of the largest one-day sporting events in the USA: the Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. It is also home to several professional sporting teams like the NBA's Pacers, the WNBA's Fever, the NFL's Colts, and the Indianapolis Indians as well as top notch sporting facilities like the Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Doctorate Required
- Physician License (DR) - Upon Hire Required and
- Board Certification in Specialty Discipline (or eligibility if appropriate) - Upon Hire Required and
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Upon Hire Required and
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) - American Heart Association Upon Hire Required
Never or Rarely
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.