Location: Akron, Ohio
Ohio-based Akron Children's Hospital seeks a Pediatric Allergist/Immunologistto join its expanding Division of Allergy and Immunology in Boardman, Ohio. Akron Children's Hospital is the largest pediatric healthcare system in Northeast Ohio and is ranked among the best children's hospitals by US News and World Report.
This integrated healthcare delivery system includes:
* Two free-standing pediatric hospitals
* More than 900 providers, who manage over 1.1 million patient encounters annually
* A network of more than 50 + primary and specialty care locations
* Robust research and innovation endeavors
The successful candidates will join a dedicated team of 10 Allergy/Immunology providers who manage over 28,000 patient visits per year. Akron Children's Hospital's Center for Allergy and Immunology offers a complete array of diagnostic, treatment and consulting services for infants, children, teens and adults with allergies, asthma and immunological diseases. Our team conducts a variety of allergy tests including skin tests, serum allergy tests and food challenges. We also provide allergy shots and oral immunotherapy. A dietitian is available for patients with food allergies.
This position offers opportunities for:
* Partnership with an established team of providers affording exceptional work-life balance
* Active involvement in medical student and resident education academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University is available and commensurate with experience
* Development of niche, multidisciplinary clinics, offering comprehensive, coordinated care
* Research and innovation available through the Rebecca D. Considine Research Institute and area universities
* An attractive compensation and benefit package
Requirements include board certification in pediatrics or internal medicine, board eligibility/certification in Allergy/Immunology and the ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Ohio.
The Mahoning Valley in Youngstown, Ohio is a medium sized community in northeast Ohio. There are outstanding schools, parks, museums, theaters, art galleries, sport events, golf courses, country clubs, live concert and event venues, biking and hiking trails, lakes and much more provide residents with a dynamic choice of recreational opportunities. This area is successfully transitioning to a technology and knowledge-based economy by leveraging its industrial and academic strengths. In just the last two years, 107 businesses have invested $682 million here, creating over 4500 new jobs.
Interested candidates may contact Jane Hensley, Physician Recruiter at 330-543-3015 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our website at www.akronchildrens.org.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: